2016 – 2018
For this project we were contracted by Scarbro to provide a complete suite of electrical systems for each of the apartments in the Queens Square Residences building. Ward Chandler, our Auckland based electrical contracting division was chosen to take on this job for their expertise in the field, and their intimate knowledge of local suppliers ensuring that we would have the resources to deliver a world class engineering solution on this project. Complete electrical services were provided for each of the apartments, along with retail spaces and utility areas.
McKay was contracted by Scarbro to undertake these electrical works, which included:
- Supply and install main switchboard and distribution boards
- Supply and install general and emergency light fittings and controls for each apartment, retail spaces, and common areas
- Supply and install power outlets
- Supply and install CCTV, intercom, access control, and telecommunications systems
- Install and connect mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Supply and install cabling and cable supports for power, controls, and lighting
- Test and commission all electrical works onsite
We were able to deliver a quality engineering solution thanks to the use of our health and safety plan and our quality management plan. Our personnel are trained to follow these, providing them the guidance they need to complete projects safely and effectively. This reduces time loss for our clients, ensuring that project goals are meet on schedule.