For this project, the New Zealand Dairy Company required motor control centres and motor cabling to be installed for their new processing plant. This key work has enabled the plant to thrive, allowing it to process infant formula efficiently and turn out the high quality product required.
McKay was contracted by Powder Projects for the design, supply and installation of the electrical for mechanical works, which included:
• Install the blending motor control centre and motor control centres for the level 2 blending room and unloading area
• Supply and install submains cables for field panels around the plant
• Provide and install motor cabling as well as motor isolators
• Installation of a full package of instrumentation systems
• Perform I/O testing at the site
In order to satisfy the needs of this project, we provided the very best in project management, resources and expertise. This dedication which we approach all of our projects with meant that NZDC received top of the line factory automation that will serve their business for years to come.